SHIPPING/RETURNS + POLICIES
We ship worldwide from Canada
This is the amount of time needed to make and prepare your order and does not include shipping time and delivery.
Orders take 3 to 5 business days to make and prepare.
You will receive an email within 3 business days after you place an order, to let you know what day your order will be shipped and approximately how long it will take to arrive, according to Canada Post.
Time frames can vary due to sudden influx of orders. We will notify you of any delays in shipping your order.
We ship worldwide from Canada.
Orders are shipped to the shipping address filled out on Luxe + Opal.
Orders do not ship on Weekends/Canadian holidays.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post's light packet service which does not include tracking.
Please ensure you enter your correct and complete delivery address when placing an order as Luxe + Opal cannot be responsible for orders with incorrect shipping/delivery details. If a package is returned to Luxe + Opal, the customer is responsible for the reshipping costs.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY WITHIN CANADAAccording to Canada Post packages may take up to 14 business days, from date of shipping or longer to arrive due to postal delays.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY WITHIN THE U.S. & OVERSEASAccording to Canada Post packages may take up to 2 to 6 weeks (excluding weekends) from date of shipping or longer to arrive due to postal/customs delays.
Please note that Canada Post does not guarantee arrival times.
CUSTOMS FEES/TAXES/IMPORT DUTIES FOR UNITED STATES & OVERSEASCustoms in your country may decide to hold your package for inspection which may cause delays and unfortunately we and the post office have no control over this.
Buyers are responsible for any duties, taxes, brokerage fees or customs fees that may apply and imposed by the respective countries & do not pertain to shipping. Please check with your country's laws for duties charged on incoming packages.
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours after placing your order. To cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled.
I gladly accept returns & exchanges (where applicable).
For returns, please contact me within 7 business days of receiving your order, at email@example.com
Item must be shipped back within 14 business days of delivery.
Items must be in its original condition/package, unworn and free of any damages. Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Refunds are processed within 5 business days of receiving the returned item. Once returns are received and confirmed that they are in their original condition, a refund will be issued minus the shipping cost.
UNITED STATES & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning at item. You must write "RETURN" on the customs form when returning a package.
For all exchanges, buyer is responsible for paying the difference and shipping cost.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/REFUND/EXCHANGE
- Earrings are not eligible for returns due to hygienic/sanitary reasons. No exceptions unless faulty.
- On sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Custom/personalized/special orders/used items kept longer than 14 business days or items damaged by mishandling are not eligible for returns.
- General/Normal wear & tear, damaged items incurred after months of use without proper care are not eligible for returns.
- Any work done by any other jeweler other than Luxe + Opal.
- If buyer losses an item, loss of stones or theft. Discolored items due to exposure to any chemicals, makeup, swimming pools, bathing, water, cleaning compounds.
- Luxe + Opal reserves the right to refuse unreasonable returns/exchanges/repairs.
We cannot be responsible for items that are lost or damaged during return shipping. We encourage returned items to have tracking. All costs related to return shipping are paid for by the customer. All jewelry is quality checked before shipping. Gemstones/jewels and opals breaking from mishandling are not considered a manufacturing fault and therefore not eligible for refunds/exchanges.
If you prefer a necklace in a different chain length than in the description, please leave a note in the "note to seller" at checkout.
If you would like a larger quantity than listed or if you have any custom order requests prior to placing an order, please contact email@example.com to see if we have the necessary amount in stock.
If possible, I will accommodate and additional charges may apply. All sales involving custom work are final.
Each order arrives in one gift box, as one package. Example: if you order 3 or 4 items, they will arrive in one gift box.
JEWELRY CARE & CLEANING
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while in the shower, swimming and sleeping.
- OPAL/TURQUOISE JEWELRY SHOULD NEVER GET WET. They will lose colour and clarity when exposed to water.
- Perfumes, makeup, chlorine, lotions and hairspray contain chemicals that may harm your jewelry and cause oxidation/tarnishing, discolouration or corrosion.
- Due to each person's body chemistry and sensitivities, there is a possibility to reacting to metals. Sweat and other natural oils from your body can cause tarnishing/discolouration.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft cotton cloth (without cleaning compounds) and keep your jewelry in the plastic jewelry baggie provided when not in use.
- Store your jewelry in the small baggie provided and in a dry space, away from sunlight. Leaving your jewelry unprotected, in open air will accelerate natural oxidation/tarnishing.
Our rings are the standard US sizes. The size of each ring is listed in the description. We cannot be responsible for determining your ring size.
Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns about your order at firstname.lastname@example.org